Dugong Beach Lodge in Mozambique
Dugong Beach Lodge is a fantastic getaway location for fans of water sports and is found in the Vilanculos Coastal Wildlife Sanctuary, which is located directly on the southern Mozambican coastline. Visitors are invited to delight in a vacation packed with activities like saltwater fly-fishing, deep-sea fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking, ocean safaris, and more by the white beach and the warm Indian Ocean.
Going out to the shallow and deep-water reefs will allow you to witness leatherback turtles, sailfish, and manta rays in a largely untouched habitat thanks to the nearby wildlife sanctuary. Visit a local fishing village or embark on a nature tour through the reserve in search of flamingos and pelicans.
The 14 Luxury Chalets offer hardwood floors, private patios, outside showers, mini-bars, en-suite bathrooms, and mosquito nets. Every day, meals are provided in the dining room and on the main deck. Take a plunge in the lodge’s pool or relax with a movie in the lounge if you need a break from the beach. Drinks can be had at the bar, and sundowners are best enjoyed in the gazebo on the boardwalk jetty.
- 14 Luxury Chalets with en-suite bathrooms, outside showers, and private patios
- Favourably located in the Vilanculos Coastal Wildlife Sanctuary, allowing guests to take in the beauty of the sea-life and coastal wildlife
- Loads of activities for water sport enthusiasts, ranging from ocean safaris to deep sea fishing
- Swimming pool, bar, lounge and boardwalk jetty
- Look forward to powder white beaches and crystal clear water, providing a barefoot luxury experience
Popular Facilities; Swimming Pool, Curio Shop, Beach Access, Island Bar
Let Kabira Safaris Africa build your dream African adventure
Tour ideas to get you dreaming
Tailor-Made is Our business.
Our Mozambique Safari Packages are like the spots on a leopard’s coat – each one is different. We’ll tailor-make your Mozambique Safari to suit your individual needs rather than simply asking you to choose. VIEW ALL MOZAMBIQUE TOURS