Saruni Lodges & Safaris: Our Trusted Safari Partner
Saruni provides its visitors with an intimate, boutique-style experience amid two of Kenya‘s top reserves by fusing authenticity with luxury. Each Saruni camp is situated in a private conservancy near the Masai Mara and Samburu, guaranteeing the best of both worlds: unrestricted game viewing and low-density exclusivity.
With a family villa, five thatched cottages, and a private honeymoon villa, Saruni Mara is located in the Mara North Conservancy. Close by, Saruni Wild offers cozy, opulent 3-tent lodging. Both locations offer opportunities for game viewing from a moving vehicle, on foot, and from a hot air balloon.
The lone lodge in the Kalama Conservancy, which abuts the Samburu National Reserve, is the luxurious Saruni Samburu. It is situated in Kenya’s remote north. Here, visitors may experience opulent villa lodging, a different side of Kenya’s animals, and panoramic vistas. A diverse and satisfying safari is provided by balancing spa services and massages with cultural tours and wildlife-tracking adventures.
Showing our latest reviews
The Saruni Ocean at Msambweni on Kenya’s idyllic south coast is the perfect place to unwind after a safari if you’re looking to blend the bush and the beach. Saruni Ocean, which is situated on a six-kilometer (almost four-mile) stretch of pristine private beach, is the ideal example of castaway style and barefoot luxury. The lodge’s seven roomy villas, which are surrounded by the Indian Ocean’s warm waters, and first-rate spa make it the ideal location for a dreamy honeymoon.
But Saruni is more than just beautiful scenery, idyllic beach resorts, and game viewing: For instance, at Saruni Samburu, 60% of the bed night fees go toward community projects (such as water projects and school bursaries) while the remaining 40% goes toward the conservancy’s annual operating expenses. Saruni camps have been created to leave a small ecological impact because they care about the well-being of their surrounding communities and the natural beauty of their surroundings. Their guiding principles include recycling, rainwater collection, environmentally friendly restrooms, and solar power usage.
The Saruni Luxury Safari Experience
Saruni also emphasizes Kenya’s rich cultural heritage. As part of Saruni’s mission to foster an attitude of respect, understanding, and appreciation between visitors and Kenyans, guests will enjoy engaging with Masaai and Samburu guides and may look forward to village visits and guided bush walks.
Our Safaris in Kenya are like the spots on a leopard’s coat – each one is different. We’ll tailor-make your Kenya Safari to suit your individual needs rather than simply asking you to choose.
Our Safaris in Masai Mara are like the spots on a leopard’s coat – each one is different. We’ll tailor-make your Maasai Mara Safari to suit your individual needs rather than simply asking you to choose.
Our Safaris in Samburu are like the spots on a leopard’s coat – each one is different. We’ll tailor-make your Samburu Safari to suit your individual needs rather than simply asking you to choose.