Premium 3 Days Amboseli Lodge Safari from Nairobi
The Premium 3 Days Amboseli Lodge Safari from Nairobi to Amboseli National Park. The 3 Days Amboseli Safari instills an exciting holiday with its spectacular views of elephants, hippos, buffaloes, and other wildlife.
The grasslands beneath Mt. Kilimanjaro are known as Amboseli. Waters from melted snow trickle down the mountain through lava flows and surface in Amboseli, forming a lush strip of swampland amidst dusty plains. Hippos, elephants, and birds can be observed here against the spectacular snow-capped mountain backdrop.
Itinerary at the Glance: 3 Days Amboseli Lodge Safari
- Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli National Reserve
- Day 2: Game Drives at Amboseli National Reserve
- Day 3: Amboseli – Nairobi
Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli National Reserve
We leave Nairobi around 0800 hours and proceed to the Amboseli National Reserve, which is located at the base of Africa’s highest peak, Mt. Kilimanjaro. Arrive in plenty of time for lunch. The afternoon game drive is next. Oltukai Amboseli Serena Lodge for dinner and stay.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Day 2: Game Drives at Amboseli National Reserve
An entire day in this picturesque park. Game drives in the morning and afternoon. Kibo Oltukai Lodge or Amboseli Serena Lodge for meals and nights.
Amboseli National Park is one of Kenya’s most prominent wildlife refuges. It is located near Kenya. It is located on the Kenya-Tanzania border. The park is located at the foot of Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest mountain (5,896m), whose snow-capped top provides a spectacular view on clear days.
Amboseli National Park is known as “The Home of Elephants” because it is home to some of the largest elephant herds in the world. There are also large herds of Zebras, Wildebeests, Giraffes, Buffalos, Hippos, and Antelopes in the Game Park. Lions, leopards, cheetahs, rhinos, and a variety of plain games can also be found in Amboseli.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3: Amboseli – Nairobi
Pre-breakfast game drive and in the afternoon, depart for Nairobi arriving in the afternoon.
End of the 3 Days Amboseli Lodge Safari
- Park fees
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation as stated in the itinerary
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- All Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water on all days
- International flights (from/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (tipping guideline US$20.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- The government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Alcohol drinks
Essential Trip Information
Want an in-depth insight into this 3 Days Amboseli Lodge Safari Trip? Essential Trip Information provides, visa info, How to get to Kenya the Best Time to visit – pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.