4 Days Masai Mara Lodge Safari From Nairobi (Luxury Camping)
The 4 Days Masai Mara Lodge Safari From Nairobi is a Luxury Camping Tour to Maasai Mara National Reserve. 4 Days Masai Mara Safari offers the possibility of seeing “the big five” and many other species of game.
The Maasai Mara National Reserve is Kenya‘s most famous game reserve. 4 Days Masai Mara Lodge Safari From Nairobi provides the opportunity to witness “the big five” as well as numerous other kinds of games. This is where the big wildebeest migration takes place, which is a sight to witness for anyone visiting Kenya during the months of July and August. Millions of wildebeest, zebra, and gazelle migrate from the Serengeti Plains to the Maasai Mara grazing grounds beginning in late June, crossing the Tanzanian border and the Mara River. From early July through August, you may see the dramatic river crossing and predators preying on the migrants. The refuge is teeming with birdlife, with up to 452 species documented. In this park, hot air balloon excursions are widely available.
Itinerary at the Glance: 4 Days Masai Mara Lodge Safari
- Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara National Reserve
- Day 2-3: Masai Mara National Reserve
- Day 3: Masai Mara National Reserve – Nairobi
Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara National Reserve
Pick up from your accommodation at 0730 hrs and drive to the Mara Reserve via the spectacular Great Rift Valley, arriving in time for lunch. Game drive in the afternoon.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Day 2: Masai Mara National Reserve
A full day of visiting the park in quest of the Big 5 was spent. A hot air balloon safari can be arranged at an additional fee of US$ 490 per person. The Maasai Mara Game Reserve is undoubtedly Kenya’s most well-known wildlife reserve. It is Kenya’s most well-known and frequented game reserve. This reserve was used extensively in the film ‘Out of Africa.’ At the Mara, you may witness almost every type of wildlife.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3: Masai Mara – Nairobi
Morning game drive, followed by a drive to Nairobi via Narok, where we stop to shop in the bustling, vibrant Masai marketplaces for curios and handicrafts before continuing to Nairobi, where our 4 Days Masai Mara Lodge Safari concludes.
End of the 4 Days Masai Mara Lodge Safari
- Park fees
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation as stated in the itinerary
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- All Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water on all days
- International flights (from/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (tipping guideline US$20.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- The government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Alcohol drinks
Essential Trip Information
Want an in-depth insight into this 4 Days Masai Mara Lodge Safari Trip? Essential Trip Information provides, visa info, How to get to Kenya the Best Time to visit – pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.
Let’s Plan your Masai Mara Lodge Safari trip – 4 Days
One of our Safari Experts will get back to you within 2 – 4-hours.